This video discusses two closely related ideas in economics: scarcity and rivalry.
Watch the next lesson:
Missed the previous lesson? Watch here:
AP(R) Microeconomics on Khan Academy: Microeconomics is the study of individual decisionmakers in an economy, such as people, households, and firms. Learn how markets work, how incentives drive decisionmaking, and how market structure influences market outcomes. We hit the traditional topics from an AP Microeconomics course, including basic economic concepts, markets, production and costs, profit maximization perfect competition, imperfectly competitive market structures, game theory, factor markets, and income inequality.
About Khan Academy: Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
For free. For everyone. Forever. #YouCanLearnAnything
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Custom Paracord Call Lanyard for Buck, Duck, Goose or Predator (Full Length)
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #188: Sát Nhân Dũng CT Bị Gái Hàn Megu Trêu
- Giới thiệu Azur Lane | game waifu mới a Béo đang chơi [ Azur Lane | SmartAho ]
- Duraludon STALWART Master Ball Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battles
- ETC Mosh on Shrines – Peeling 101 with ETC – Grandmaster Storm League Game