Learning how to meditate means accepting that our minds won’t go quiet the moment we sit and close our eyes. So if we can’t just clear the mind on-demand, how are we ever going to relax? In this animation Headspace co-founder, Andy Puddicombe likens the practice of meditation to sitting by the side of a road, with instructions to watch the traffic. How do we stop ourselves getting caught up with the thoughts? It’s a question of perspective.
If you enjoy this animation, and you’d like to learn how to meditate, you can get started for free, by downloading the Headspace app.
Learn to meditate in a few minutes a day with the Headspace app. It delivers guided meditations based on teachings that Andy Puddicombe, Co-founder of Headspace, learned during the ten years he spent studying meditation and mindfulness in monasteries across Asia.
The first series, Basics, is completely free. As the name suggests, it will teach you the basics of meditation and mindfulness. After that, via subscription, Headspace offers hundreds of hours of guided meditations on subjects ranging from Stress to Sleep. Themed meditation packs are supported by a host of animations.
Along with daily meditations, Headspace also offers On-The-Go exercises for users short on time and SOS sessions to support subscribers in those meltdown moments.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Custom Paracord Call Lanyard for Buck, Duck, Goose or Predator (Full Length)
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #188: Sát Nhân Dũng CT Bị Gái Hàn Megu Trêu
- Giới thiệu Azur Lane | game waifu mới a Béo đang chơi [ Azur Lane | SmartAho ]
- Duraludon STALWART Master Ball Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battles
- ETC Mosh on Shrines – Peeling 101 with ETC – Grandmaster Storm League Game