On the road to recovery from his drug & alcohol addiction, Scott Strode found self-confidence and a new identity in sports. “Every time I stood on top of a mountain or crossed a finish line, I was a little more a climber, and a little less an addict,” Scott explains. Is it possible that creating a community of sober athletes might revolutionize recovery?
Scott Strode is a triathlete, mountaineer, and recovering alcoholic. He’s the Founder and National Executive Director of Phoenix Multisport, offering free programs such as climbing, boxing, CrossFit, yoga, and biking to individuals in recovery from substance use disorder and introducing them to a new supportive network of sober friends. Phoenix is based on Scott’s own discovery that a healthy, active lifestyle has a transformative effect on long-term sobriety. Scott has been recognized worldwide for his work with Phoenix.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://mutuseo.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Custom Paracord Call Lanyard for Buck, Duck, Goose or Predator (Full Length)
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #188: Sát Nhân Dũng CT Bị Gái Hàn Megu Trêu
- Giới thiệu Azur Lane | game waifu mới a Béo đang chơi [ Azur Lane | SmartAho ]
- Duraludon STALWART Master Ball Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battles
- ETC Mosh on Shrines – Peeling 101 with ETC – Grandmaster Storm League Game