I wanted to make a Pyromancer PVP build. At first I didn’t think sorcery, miracles or pyromancy would be good for pvp.
But I am surprised at what Pyromancy can do. Especially because of the free aiming.
You’ve died, again and again. Unable to overcome the obstacles before you, slowly loosing your hope… But the man, Cornyx? The one you had saved had offered power. Could his power be the key?
You learn from him, you explore and find more scrolls for him to decipher. You exhaust all your efforts into the ancient powers of Pyromancy.
You stand here, in this ancient place of powers and dragons. This nameless king and his kingdom turning to ash under your flames. You walk confidently, yet cautiously towards this ancient hollowed being.
And as your hand raises, purely from muscle memory and habit from years of casting fire. You reminisce. A small grin forming under your helm as you remember, remember that old willing man in his cage saving your from loosing your sanity as this great king has. – Gruzum
If you prefer to watch on facebook:
Music in video:
-LAST CHANCE – SAD PIANO HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL:
-Nuttin But Stringz – Winner:
-Dark Violin Underground Rap Beat Hip Hop Instrumental 2015 – M-PYRE:
Similar and also very cool pyromancy video:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Custom Paracord Call Lanyard for Buck, Duck, Goose or Predator (Full Length)
- Fan Trực Tiếp Game #188: Sát Nhân Dũng CT Bị Gái Hàn Megu Trêu
- Giới thiệu Azur Lane | game waifu mới a Béo đang chơi [ Azur Lane | SmartAho ]
- Duraludon STALWART Master Ball Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battles
- ETC Mosh on Shrines – Peeling 101 with ETC – Grandmaster Storm League Game